2. Screw open the resin applicator and use the head to apply the resin into
the center of the glass crack.
3. Paste one sheet of curing strip over the crack spot, ensuring no gaps
or air bubbles.
4. Let the application dry under sunlight for about 20-30 minutes.
5. Your crack should be healed. You can use the included razor blade to remove any residual dry resin. If your crack hasn’t healed, you may repeat this process.
on the road
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. We stand behind everything we sell. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. We want you to shop with confidence. That’s why we proudly offer absolute satisfaction guarantees that ensure you’ll receive your item on time and as described.